In preparation for a Photoshoot we recommend that you stage your property or home as you would for an open house or showing. We ask that your property or home is tidy, clean, clutter free, pets and any pet paraphernalia put away, and personal photos put away. Please note, due to liability reasons, our photographers are not allowed to move things around in the home; our photographers shoot the property AS-IS when we arrive. We also ask that no other tradespeople such as painters, plumbers, handymen, stagers or other people are present during the shoot. Have the home and tradespeople done and completed the day before the shoot.
Remember, proper preparation of your property or home will ensure the best results and will help sell your property or home faster.
- All rooms and exterior of property must be accessible at time of shoot.
- Please make sure that all work and/or punch list on the property has been completed the day before the shoot.
- Tidy up the landscaping, mowing and trimming bushes on the lawn.
- Make sure all vehicles are removed from driveways and out of sight.
- Remove items like toys, bikes, trash cans, etc. out of sight.
- Remove and hide all loose items such as remotes, bills, keys, paper towels, etc. from the tables and counters.
- Hide small appliances such as toasters, coffee makers, etc.
- Make sure there are no dishes or drying racks in the kitchen.
- Declutter your kitchen countertops and area as the kitchen is one of the most viewed areas.
- Clean counters, windows, and mirrors.
- Empty and hide all trash cans.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Make sure all ceiling fans are free from dirt of dust.
- Secure pets before the shoot and make sure all pets are removed from any scenes of the property.
- If alarm systems are present, please make sure they are disabled before shoot.
- If you have blinds, please open them up before we arrive.
- All lights, table lights, floor lights, under cabinet lights, stove hood lights, and outdoor lights are on and all bulbs are working.