During this challenging time, we want to assure you that MotionPADs is prioritizing the health and well-being being of our team members, agents, home owners and their families. To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we’ve taken the following steps for the next few weeks regarding all photoshoots.
- We are requesting that no one be present at time of photoshoot. We understand some families work from home or have their kids home from school – we suggest a brief car ride or a walk around the neighborhood until we are finished. A typical photoshoot takes approximately 45 mins.
- Please have your sellers disinfect all surfaces and light switches.
- If an agent must be present, we will be maintaining the 6ft rule of social distancing.
- If you or anyone in the household has recently traveled outside the US and/or is sick, we ask that you reschedule when they have fully recovered.
- Our photographers will be wearing masks and gloves during the photoshoot and are following the CDC guidelines on How to Protect Yourself and Others.
As you know, we are dedicated to the Real Estate community – your clients safety is our top priority. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this challenging time.